Digital Nomad in Chulilla, Spain

Here are more views of Chulilla, Spain, specifically, where I stayed in February 2022.  As this trip is a "working holiday," of a digital nomad (from the boomer era), I get behind on my photos. Still, I think the locations are pretty much the same as when I was there.

This is the guest house where I stayed in Chulilla. It is operated by a German couple; she with years of experience working in remote areas of the world, he with expertise in on-line tutoring of German. If you want more details, send me an Email at 4oliworks@gmail.com
  



















Balcony breakfast was part of the package. There were cool people to meet every morning. They occupied the other guest rooms.



















View looking up to the village from the breakfast terrace at the guest house.


The sun pours onto the terrace in the morning. We chatted and lingered until the village and nearby trails were warmed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment